WOW! What an amazing experience @ VEINCENTERMUMBAI. My father was suffering from Varicose veins and he was not really doing good. Our family Dr. referred Dr. Saurabh Joshi, I must appreciate him because I have come across very few doctors who are so down to earth, so humble and at the same time so helpful. He explained us everything in such a way that I didn’t feel any barrier. Dr. Saurabh Joshi has also been very reasonable in terms of Money. My Father got operated today and I have never seen him so happy in last few months. He (my father) said “It was an amazing experience, I never felt I am talking to a doctor I felt as if I am talking to one of my family members” and trust me friends we all expect such kind of people around us. I must also bring in consideration that he operated my father at CritiCare(Juhu – Mumbai), The staff was co-operative. Dr. Saurabh Joshi has a good heart and a blessed soul. May ALLAH Bless you and Your Family @ Dr. Saurabh Joshi. Thank You for reading.
- 5 Tips to treat Varicose Veins Naturally
- Self-care tips to prevent Varicose Veins
- 7 Varicose Vein Treatment Recovery Tips
- What Are the Benefits of Endovenous Ablation Laser Treatment?
- What is Sclerotherapy Costs, Results & Recovery?
- 5 Ways To Fight Varicose Veins
- What to Expect at Your Varicose Vein Consultation?
- Top 5 Reasons to Have a Checkup with a Vein Doctor
- Operation for Varicose Veins Explained
- Causes & Prevention of Varicose Veins