The varicose vein is a painful condition for people. It makes them feel vulnerable. It is a condition when veins become visible in the lower part of legs and thighs. Veins become dark green, purple and red in color. This situation creates too much pain sometimes. The varicose veins treatment cost in India is high. It is necessary for the patient who is suffering from varicose veins to follow all the guideline which is suggested him from his or her doctor. Also, take all the medicines on time, which is prescribed by the doctor. There are some other things which you should avoid when you have varicose veins.
- Sitting for long: When you sit in the same posture for a long time, your veins get pressurized. Avoid this condition, whether you have varicose veins or not. If you don’t have varicose veins, this sitting habit will create conditions for varicose veins in your legs. It is better to avoid sitting for a long time and if you can’t avoid then at least move your legs or stretch them.
- Standing for long: Same as your sitting habits, your standing habits can also worsen varicose veins. When you stand in the same posture for a long time, all your weight, creates a pressure on your veins and in the result, your condition becomes more critical. Especially, if you are a heavy body person, it becomes worse.
- Smoking: Cigarettes are dangerous for our health. It causes various diseases in the human body no matter whether it is passive or first-hand smoking. The same thing also affects veins also. Smoking damages the veins and also affect their working style. It is necessary for the patients of varicose veins to stop smoking immediately if they don’t want to make the situations even worse.
- High heels: When you walk with high heels, it affects the natural blood flow in the legs. All your weight shifts towards your feet and toes. It creates congestion in the veins and stops the blood to be pumped out of the legs. It is the worse shoe type for a varicose veins patient. It is also suggested to all not to wear high heels to avoid the chances of varicose veins.
- Cross legs: Crossed legs sitting style is the worse for varicose veins patients. It blocks the way for blood to flow and creates more complications for varicose veins. If you sit with crossed legs for a long time then you can also face swelling in the lower part of the legs. So it is better not to sit crossed legs.
These are some mistakes which you usually do and which you should avoid if you are suffering from varicose veins. Also, if don’t have varicose veins but you are doing these mistakes in your daily life then there are high chances that you may suffer from varicose veins in the future. The removal of varicose veins cost a lot. No matter whether you have varicose veins or not, you must stop doing the above mistakes.