Sanjay, 59 Yr Retired Policeman : My job over the years involved standing for long periods of time. Sometimes over 16 hours a day. This, in addition to unhealthy eating habits caused me to gain a lot of weight and also developed dark patches over my legs and feet. I thought the prominent veins were age related, but my GP did not think so. I was referred to Dr.Joshi’s Vein Center, where Dr.Joshi himself did the Colour Doppler Ultrasound examination and explained the cause of these veins and skin darkening as Varicose Veins. We decided to treat them and EVLT laser procedure was done as a day care treatment. I am very happy with the top class service that I received. I have recommended many of my colleagues from the force to see Dr.Joshi as I feel many more can benefit from this revolutionary treatment.
- 5 Facts About Varicose Veins That Everyone Should Know
- 5 Health Risks of Untreated Varicose Veins
- Why is it a compulsion to see a specialist for varicose veins?
- 5 Things to Know Before Taking the Treatment of Varicose Veins
- Here are the Symptoms of Varicose Veins
- Types of Varicose Veins Treatments
- 5 Best Tips for Faster Recovery After Varicose Veins Treatment
- Why Is Laser Treatment the Right Choice for Varicose Veins Treatment
- 5 Things You Should Know About Removal of Varicose Veins
- A Step-by-Step Guide to the Most Effective Varicose Veins Treatments in India