Sanjay, 59 Yr Retired Policeman : My job over the years involved standing for long periods of time. Sometimes over 16 hours a day. This, in addition to unhealthy eating habits caused me to gain a lot of weight and also developed dark patches over my legs and feet. I thought the prominent veins were age related, but my GP did not think so. I was referred to Dr.Joshi’s Vein Center, where Dr.Joshi himself did the Colour Doppler Ultrasound examination and explained the cause of these veins and skin darkening as Varicose Veins. We decided to treat them and EVLT laser procedure was done as a day care treatment. I am very happy with the top class service that I received. I have recommended many of my colleagues from the force to see Dr.Joshi as I feel many more can benefit from this revolutionary treatment.
- What is the Best Treatment to Remove Large Varicose Veins?
- Do Varicose Veins Cause Blood Clots And How To Cure Them?
- Do’s and Don’ts: Varicose Veins and Exercises
- Why Untreated Varicose Veins Are Dangerous ?
- 10 Foods to Avoid for Varicose Veins Diet Treatment
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When You Have Varicose Veins
- 5 Facts About Varicose Veins That Everyone Should Know
- 5 Health Risks of Untreated Varicose Veins
- Why is it a compulsion to see a specialist for varicose veins?
- 5 Things to Know Before Taking the Treatment of Varicose Veins
Vein Center is established as a super specialty clinic in Mumbai, India for Neuro and Vascular Interventional Radiology consultation and treatments. We strongly believe in offering comprehensive pre and post procedure IPD care to our patients. Dr. Saurabh Joshi is the Principal Consultant at Vein Center. He is trained in the field of interventional and radiology treatments of vascular diseases...Read more